Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Make a puff sleeve pattern

I'm steeling this from my personal blog cause it gets so many hits from yahoo answers.
I found this explanation:



This is a regular straight sleeve pattern that I already had.


Following fig. 2 above I cut it into 1 inch strips (numbering them so I didn't mess up the order)
Space them out, draw the new lines and you have the outlike for your new pattern.


This is now a puff sleeve pattern, and I didn't have to buy it!


This is not a very good picture, but it's the only one I have. This is the finished sleeve on the dress.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! I wanted to make a pattern for more square dance blouses without taking the existing one apart. I just needed to see what general shape would give the desired result. It will be similar to Fig 2.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first idea on my list of puff sleeve trend 2020 is a cute idea for a summer lunch date or plan with your friends.PUFF SLEEVE TREND 2020

    ReplyDelete